WIN A TRIP TO SWITZERLAND WITH DR DÜNNER® PHYTOVITALITY®
Terms and Conditions: Promotional products, promotional period, participants and registration
Stock Dr Dünner; site the POS materials provided; take part in our brand training program and a member of your retail store team could be in with a chance to win a trip to Switzerland. Every piece of POS or brand activity delivered or detailed by your Territory Manager will earn points. At the end of the program these points will be exchanged for raffle tickets and entered into a draw for a member of you team to win the trip. GOOD LUCK!
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
THE PROMOTER is Dr. Dünner® AG, Artherstrasse 60, 6405 Immensee, Switzerland hereafter known as ‘the company”
OUR AGENTS: The Field Sales Agents of the company are Natural Trade Brokers (NTB), The Miles Group, and any other agency nominated by Dr Dünner to act on its behalf.
- The incentive is open to selected independent retailer outlets of Dr Dünner® products in the UK. Please contact your Territory Manager to find out whether your retail outlet is eligible. Not all store locations of the participating retailers may be involved.
- Each participating retail outlet can nominate one person from their personnel to win this trip. Only one winner per retail outlet. The store can choose who participates after the draw has happened. All nominated team members must be eligible persons who are employed by the selected independent retailer and not working notice or under disciplinary proceedings. All Participants must have their employer’s express permission to participate in this incentive.
- This promotion is open between 1stDecember 2017 and 23:59 GMT 31st October 2018 for Natural Trade Brokers (NTB) customers and 1st January 2018 and 23:59 GMT on 7th December 2018 for The Miles Group Customers inclusive (the “Promotional Periods). All stock needs to have been ordered via the wholesalers detailed in clause 5 below and all photos received by the relevant closing date.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- All stores that wish to participate in the incentive should provide the required details including full store name, email address and store address to their Territory Manager who will enter their details on to the tracker held by NTB or the Miles Group. All data will be held in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Stores must stock at least three lines of Dr Dünner® PhytoVitality® range for at least 6 months during the promotional period, bought via one of our selected wholesalers partners (Tree of Life, Newcastle-Under-Lyme , The Healthstore Nottingham, CLF Distribution Southampton, Sigma Pharmaceuticals plc, Lexon, Link 3, Durham Wholesale, Mawdsley Brooks) hereafter known as ‘The Wholesalers’. Proof of purchase may be required.
- Each incentivised item is awarded a number of points as detailed in the list below. At the end of the incentive period these points will be exchanged for raffle tickets and entered into a prize draw. Every 100pts will = 1 raffle ticket.
ITEMS TO EARN POINTS
- All products from the Dr Dünner® PhytoVitality® range are included in this incentive program. New products will be launched in 2018 and added to the list below at the start of the month in which it is launched. The current list of 8 products is as follows.
Ashwagandha, Basil and Biotin Capsules
Devil’s Claw, Checkerberry and Rosemary Gel
Liquid Linden Blossom, Elderflower, Thyme, Vitamin C
Liquid Yellow Gentian, Melissa, Mint, Calcium
Nasturtium, Rosehip, Elderflower Caps Vitamin C
Rhodiola, Passion Flower, Copper, Vitamin B Caps, Zinc
Biosphere Entlebuch Sheep's Butter, Juniper Oil, Pine Needle Oil
Turmeric, Pepper And Green Tea Caps, Vitamin C
- Additional activities to earn points will be added during the year and will be communicated to retailers on this page at the start of the month they come into effect and via the appropriate Field Sales team Territory Manager. It is the responsibility of each participating retail outlet to regularly check the list of incentives products and incentive value from time to time.
- The list of incentivised actions which are included in this program with their allocated points is the following:
*NB. if stock is returned for any other reason than it being faulty and the value of the total order falls below £300 then points will not be awarded. Purchases must be made during the incentive period to be eligible for rewards and will be subject to validation by Dr Dünner®.
** It is the participating retail outlets responsibility to ensure that the photos reach a member of the Dr Dünner® sales team before the closing date.
- Dr Dünner® reserves the right to add other activities during the rest of the year; these might include but not be limited to: new display units, literature and leaflets, different stock targets. Updates will be found on this website page.
- There will be no complimentary points given in any circumstances.
- After the launch, all information regarding the incentive (e.g. a change to products or points values) will be emailed to the email address provided at registration. Participants should read all emails to ensure they are aware of any changes or modifications to the incentive and these Terms and Conditions. Any amends will be communicated to participants prior to their commencement.
- The prize is a 3 night trip to Switzerland, to take place between 1st June and 15th July 2019. The exact dates will be confirmed nearer the time. There are 4 places for Natural Trade Brokers customers and 4 places for Miles Group customers; 8 winners in total. It will include return flights from UK airports nominated by Dr Dünner® to Zurich, 3 nights in a hotel nominated by Dr Dünner® AG; as well as breakfast, lunch and evening meals whilst in Switzerland. Snacks and additional drinks outside of meal times are not be included. The full details of the trip including the itinerary will be published once the winners have been declared and will include a visit to the Dr Dünner® headquarters at Immensee, a talk and a local tourist trip.
- All participants must have a full valid passport in their name for return travel to and from Switzerland between the 1stof June and 15th July 2019.
- The prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative in whole or in part if a winner is unable to attend. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
- Two separate draws will take place; one for Natural Trade Brokers customers and one for The Miles Group customers. Each draw will be independently adjudicated and will take place at the next Sales team meeting following the end of the promotional period.
- In the case that a wining retailer outlet is unable to take up a prize another retail outlet will be selected using the same methodology as above.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading Incentive Program 2018 if you have any questions about the incentive structure or awards.
- The decision of the promoter Dr Dünner® AG in relation to any promotional matters will be final.
- The prize winners’ full names and counties are available by sending a sending a self-addressed envelope to Dr Dünner Incentive 2018, Dr Dünner UK office, PO Box 292, DIDCOT, OX11 1EJ. Results will be posted online on this page within three months of the Closing Date.
- Dr Dünner® AG will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature howsoever caused, sustained by any eligible participant under this incentive.
- Dr Dünner® AG shall not be liable for any failure to fulfill this incentive where such failure is caused by any supervening circumstances amounting to force majeure. Such circumstances shall include, but shall not be limited to, severe weather conditions, fire, flood, war, earthquake, riots, industrial dispute, terrorism, acts of God, supervening legislation, or events, which, without the fault of either party, render performance impossible or incapable of satisfactory execution.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
25. By registering for the incentive, each retail outlet and participating members of staff agrees to the use by Dr Dünner® AG and its authorised agents of the personal data supplied at the time of registration and during the incentive for the purposes of managing the incentive.